A little about Mrs. McKibben ...
10 Things About Your 4th Grade Teacher
2. My husband's name is Phil and he went to Logan Elm too. That's where we first met!
3. I have two daughters, Maria & Emma, and they both go to Logan Elm also. We are true LE Braves!!
4. When I was growing up I always wanted to be either a teacher, like my dad, or an archaeologist, like Indiana Jones.
5. My favorite animals are dinosaurs and bison.
6. I have a cat, named Eleanor, and 2 dogs, named Buddy & Scout.
7. My favorite place to visit is Walt Disney World. I'm kind of obsessed with Disney! My favorite ride is the Haunted Mansion.
8. I have been to Paris and I have visited Germany. Some day I would like to visit Morocco.
9. I consider myself a foodie...this means that I will try all kinds of weird food. I love Asian food and anything chocolate.
10. My favorite book series is a tie between Little House on the Prairie and Harry Potter. I used to pretend I was a pioneer girl when I was little. Now I'm just waiting for my letter from Hogwarts!